Sunday, October 5, 2008

Gotcha! starts tomorrow

Well we've had our sign-ups and it looks like we have 29 people playing in this Gotcha! Tournament. It was a lot more work than I though it was going to be to create all the cards and organize everyone's target! I'm really glad that 150 people didn't end up signing up to play!

      Depending on how this tournament goes will depend on if we do it again. We have a couple of friends who write articles in The Statesman (The USU Newspaper) and one of them wants to write an article about us and Gotcha! We'd like to organize a larger game encompassing several different apartment buildings in the spring, but I think it'll depend on how well this round goes if we decide to do another one.

      I know I haven't been doing very well at keeping this Blog updated, but a lot of my time has been going in to getting Gotcha! setup. Hopefully now that everything has been put together I will have more time to actually do something else in my life worth mentioning!

1 comment:

D. Bradford said...

I have to say that I find it simply deplorable that Mr. Bell finds it necessary to exploit a decent, all-American publication like USU's "The Statesman" for his own purposes. I think that if Mr. Bell wants to organize one of his public perversions like this so called "Gotcha!" tournament (Which we all know is just some sort of full scale rave party, meant for the luring and corruption of innocent and hard working American children) then he needs to find his own twisted means of posting. Like maybe a newsletter, or better yet a blog... Oh, wait...