Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"TAG"

I was "tagged" by Allison and I'm supposed to upload the 6th picture in my picture folder. Usually I just out-right refuse doing stuff like this, but this time my curiosity got the better of me and I had to check what my 6th picture was. Well, I keep all my pictures pretty well-organized into different folders and such, so I went to the 6th folder and chose the 6th picture. And here it is:


This is Amanda after playing the "flour" game in which the loser has to dig their face around in the flour to try to find the hidden coin. Its great fun all around.

I tag anyone who reads this blog?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Lol. That is a funny pic! I saw the picture first thing and thought "what the..." I was PIPI Longstocking for Halloween! Ha ha, I had though. :)

Sarah said...

? The last part I meant to say I had a lot of people think I was Wendy.

D. Bradford said...

My sixth picture is a magazine cover with a photo of Sarah Palin holding a shotgun, with the word "Palintology" at the top. Don't think I wanna post it. I'm sad now.