Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Postcard

X and I wanted to come up with a really creative way to let people know that we had moved. While we were on our anniversary we came up with a really good idea to send people a postcard - but what to put on it? We passed on the cliche "posing in the front yard" idea, and decided to have some fun. This is what we came up with:

On the reverse it says: "We've moved! Life's a little different out here in Nevada, but you should still come out for a visit! You're welcome anytime, so give us a call or just stop by and we'll have a good old-fashioned boot stomp!"

Maybe I just have a thing for cross-dressing? We heard a lot of people enjoyed it, and that is what we were going for. If you didn't get one, all I can say is sorry we could only afford to send out a handful (they were pretty expensive) but you ended up seeing it here anyways. So no complaining!

3 comments:

D. Bradford said...

Actually, it was quite disturbing and those you didn't get one should really feel lucky. Haunting. Truly haunting.

D. Bradford said...

And then I go and type the wrong words. That's how unsettling it is. Because now I've had to live it twice.

Alyssa said...

Oh My! I think a nice hat would have completed your look! I don't have your number, but I wanted to give you my uncles info there in Minden...if you ever just need a meal, or anything I know he's love to get together with you! Hang in there!!