Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Carving Extravaganza 2010

Happy Halloween everyone! For those of you that don't remember, two years ago I posted pictures of the pumpkins X and I carved for Halloween. I really wanted to turn it into a yearly tradition, but last year we were so busy with the Murder Mystery Dinner that we just didn't have enough time to get any done. So I had to make up for it this year! I don't have any novels to tell of inspiration-invoking pumpkins this year, but I still had fun coming up with unique ideas to carve. Since X wasn't around this year, I still got her involved by having her help me come up with some of these ideas. Hover over each picture below with your mouse to see what the pumpkins look like when they are lit!


Red M&M



Yellow M&M



Hunchbart

3 comments:

Katherine X said...

Those all turned out AWESOME! Hunchbart is just so intricate! I can understand now why you were up until 4 carving them. I think that this year is going to be tough to beat but I bet you are up to the challenge!

K.C. said...

Personally I still think my mario one has been the best.

Sarah said...

wow that is soooo amazing. seriously. Makes me think that we should've carved one, but you would've outdone us no question.. so nevermind ;)