Monday, February 21, 2011

Old and Decrepit

Many of you have heard me often complain that my body is growing old way too fast. With frequent sore joints, a "neck of a 60 year-old", and the fact that I started losing my hair in high school, I feel justified making that claim. But when we went to Disneyland last year I had the opportunity to "see what I would look like in 50 years". I just stumbled on these videos that I took and thought they were pretty funny.



I selected the "gain weight" and "tan often" options on this video

So if you see someone who looks like this next time you are in the grocery store, don't be surprised if it is me and my body just decided to age a little on me again!

4 comments:

Katherine X said...

Ha ha ha I totally forgot about those! That is so funny! Do you remember if we got video of my transition videos at all? I seem to recall they weren't nearly as entertaining as yours. We'll totally have to compare in 50 years to see how things really turn out :)

crush said...

That is nuts. A little scary. I better start wearing more sunscreen!

D. Bradford said...

Hmmm... The second one seems more likely.

allypallyslife.blogspot.com said...

What you didn't do the smoking, tanning and obese all together? lol
I think you look sexy hahahaha