Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cellphone Revenge

This was my cell phone.


I got the phone because I liked the sleek look, and the fact that it had the music controls on the outside. It wasn't long though, before I started to regret buying this phone. The phone started freezing randomly, flashing an all-white screen, and then would proceed to reboot (a process that takes several minutes). The touch-sensitive buttons on the outside would sometimes get triggered while in my pocket, so I would be in the middle of class or church and my phone would start playing randomly. And the battery life was horrible - I would have to charge it at least once a day. Even after I bought a new battery, within a few months I was back to daily charges. I started hating this phone, and each time it froze or died on me in the middle of the day, my loathing for it just increased.

I looked up the phone online (the Motorola "KRZR") and it seems that the problems I was having were not unique - lots of other people were experiencing the same ones as me! So after a good year and a half of putting up with this phone, I decided enough was enough. So I got a new phone and decided that it was time to get revenge on my phone.

This is what happens when you throw your phone repeatedly on the ground and run over it with your car.


If you have ever had a problem with your cell phone, I highly recommend the cell phone revenge therapy. It is DEEPLY satisfying!

If you do decide revenge is the right thing for you, and you're in to the whole Facebook thing, they have a group for people who hate their cell phones. While I don't believe in wasting away my own life on Facebook, you will probably enjoy posting your own story and pictures there.

2 comments:

D. Bradford said...

I just spoke to you and now I'm posting on your blog. Life is very strange now. At least, there certainly is a lot more "posting" and "updates" and "tweets." I'm getting old, I guess. Old man Gambles. Gotta go, "Big Sister doesn't like you playing with me!"

AllyPally said...

This is SO FUNNY! I was laughing so hard when I read this!! My favorite part "this is what your phone looks like when you throw it on the ground and run over it with your car" I'm still laughing!