Friday, March 19, 2010

Oregon Beach Fun

Last summer my family took us to Oregon to visit my aunt and spend some time at the Oregon coast. The ocean water was freezing, but we all braved at least a little time running around in the waves.


When we weren't in the water, we spent our time building sand castles, flying kites, and throwing frisbees.


My brother Landon, X, and I spent one afternoon building this sand castle. We built our own walls, moat, and even added a gravel drawbridge out front!

I know I always say to stay tuned for updates at the end of my posts, but now that I've had most of Spring Break to get a lot of stuff taken care of, I'll be spending a lot of the rest of the break writing up some new updates.

Stay tuned ;)

2 comments:

D. Bradford said...

I for one would like to see more pictures of Landon's shadow. Please submit more Landon's shadow pictures. Thank you.

AllyPally said...

That is so awesome!!! lol You guys look like you had some fun!