Saturday, March 27, 2010

Come Sail Away

We are going on a cruise for our first anniversary!

We are headed to the Mexican Riviera on the Carnival Splendor cruise ship. We'll spend two "fun days" at sea, then visit Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas the next three days, and then another "fun day" at sea on our way back to port.

We'll be sailing over the week of our anniversary, which is right before I start work in Nevada. We've heard nothing but excellent reviews from our friends about cruises, so we are excited for our first cruise and first anniversary.

4 comments:

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

YEAH fun fun, I hope you have a blast! Matt and I are going to Cabo San Lucas in May for a week, we have never been are so pumped. Post pictures so we know what to expect!! BE SAFE

Katherine X said...

I am so excited to go! It will be so nice to get away from everything for a while before we jump back into real life once you graduate.

D. Bradford said...

I am also excited because you certainly wouldn't leave me behind... Right? Uh... Guys?

AllyPally said...

I'm so excited for you two!! You have to take lots of pictures and give feed back :)